I ran again today and finished up week 2 of the Couch to 5k program I am doing. I am feeling very exhausted. I had to take a little rest today, but I am feeling much better now.
I tend not to sleep in a lot but I did get 7.5 hours of sleep. Nice!
I made a very nice Belly Good Pizza last night. Ever since I stumbles upon Jorge Cruise's Belly fat Cure, I have been obsessed with finding different ways to eat gluten free / grain free foods. Finding Jorge's Skinny Muffin was like opening a whole new door to eating healthy for me.
I played around with Almond & Flax meal and this is what I came up with:
- 1 Cup Almond Meal
- 1 cup Flax Meal
- 1 Large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- Water - small amount as needed. (Dough should be firm and a bit crumbly).
- 1/4 cup Low Sugar Tomato sauce (your favorite brand)
- Granulated Garlic
- Grated Parmesan
- Shredded Cheese (your choice of favorites, mix it up)
- Sliced vegetables: Bell Peppers, Onion, Mushrooms, Jalapenos, Olives, Meats, etc
Belly Good Pizza
- Press this dough into a lightly oiled cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes until slightly golden
- Add your low sugar sauce as needed
- Sprinkle a bit of Granulated Garlic on top of sauce
- Sprinkle a bit of Grated Parmesan
- Add Toppings - Bell Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions, Jalapenos, Onion, Meats (if desired)
- Add Shredded Cheese of your choice
- Bake again at 350 degrees until cheese is golden and bubbly!
Meal #1: Jorge Cruise's Skinny Muffin with Blueberries, coffee with sugar free creamer
Snack: No Snack
Meal #2: 2 servings of Belly Good Veggie Pizza
Snack: 4 ozs grilled Top Sirloin Steak
WATER: 9 glasses