Start believing and start enjoying this quick to make and easy to eat dessert!
If you are watching your sugar you can omit the Nutella and eat just 1/2 of this recipe to keep the sugar lower. The only sugar is coming from the natural sugar in the banana itself.
- 2 Very Ripe Bananas
- 1 Tsp. of Nutella
- Peel and slice the bananas into 1/4" slices
- Place banana slices on a plate in the freezer and keep there until frozen
- Place banana slices in either a food processor or blender
- Blend bananas until smooth. This will take some time and patience as they will first crumble and not stay together. Once they start to blend, they will be a thinner consistency like ice cream that has started to melt.
- Remove from food processor into a plastic container that can be frozen.
- Stir in the Nutella, but don't stir it completely in, I love the marbled look.
- At this point you can add anything you desire, like nuts, etc.
- Place back into the freezer and allow to set up again
- Grab your spoon and dig in, this is definitely FABULICIOUS!